Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on HamsterStory;
- the standard capacity that rodents of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best breeders of this species;
- the best breedings for this species;
- statistics about rodents of this species;
- some rodents of this species: the best rodents in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best rodents of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of breeders who have rodents and breedings of this species.
Always show this help
There are several subspecies of possums. The two best known are the gray possum, which lives in America, and the Australian possum, native to Oceania. The latter has a bushier tail than its American counterpart, and diet differs: it is herbivorous, while the other is a carnivore.
Australian possums live in trees and enjoy hanging from branches with their tails. They are nocturnal animals, a little fearful, as they are unfortunately often killed while crossing Australian roads.